Visit of Apostolic Nuncio

We thank the Apostolic Nuncio, Archbishop Charles J. Brown and all the visiting clerics for celebrating Mass with us as part of our 75th anniversary celebrations on the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, 7th October 2013. Thanks to everyone for coming in such great numbers and to all those involved in organising a splendid occasion.

altar71013

75th-altar

Mary-Edith preparing

dsc 0832

dsc 0833

dsc 0835

entranceprocession

startofMass

dsc 0837

dsc 0839

dsc 0840

dsc 0841

dsc 0842

dsc 0848

dsc 0843

dsc 0845

dsc 0849

dsc 0850

dsc 0852

dsc 0854

dsc 0855

dsc 0856

dsc 0862

dsc 0865

dsc 0867

dsc 0869

dsc 0871

MiyaDisplay

FrTomMaryRuthGerryJoanMoore

MaryNuncioRuth

dsc 0873

dsc 0875

dsc 0877

dsc 0878

dsc 0883

dsc 0884

dsc 0897

dsc 0898

dsc 0900

dsc 0901

dsc 0905

dsc 0906

dsc 0911

dsc 0915

dsc 0916

dsc 0918

dsc 0920

dsc 0924

dsc 0925

dsc 0934

dsc 0928

dsc 0941

dsc 0929

dsc 0947

dsc 0949

dsc 0937

dsc 0944

dsc 0931

dsc 0933

dsc 0952

HXchurchinterior

bell-tower     stainedwindow     summersign

About Our Church
On 30 September 1935, Archbishop Edward Byrne constituted Harold’s Cross into a new parish, giving it the title of Our Lady of the Rosary. Work on a new splendid church began and in 1938 it was finished, giving us the beautiful church we now have. It can hold approximately 1,600 people. The ornate stained-glass window over the main altar, depicting Our Lady of the Rosary, was installed at the beginning of the new millennium. Visit our history page for more about our church and parish.

HXsummerview

 

CI Features

 

Latest News

 
©2009-2017 Harolds Cross Parish - Designed and developed by GetOnline